Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Assistance Being Offered Within Strawberry Ridge Village!

  My name is Deborah Phair.

I moved to Strawberry Ridge in December, 2023.
My phone/text number is 207-557-5835. I will be getting a home phone soon.
I came down from Maine July, 2023.
I lived in Maine for 18 years after Retiring from the Air Force.
For the last 2 years in Maine, I was a  Hospice Volunteer. 
The company I volunteered for was called Beacon.
They fall under a larger company I don't know how to spell.
I was considering becoming a Hospice Volunteer around here....but they would send me where they need me.
I would like to offer my time to people here in Strawberry Ridge.
I would be willing to sit with someone, shop for them, take them to appointments, etc.
I have references here. Please call or text for these numbers.
I want no money for anything I do (unless it's a long ride or something that may have to do with gas for my car.)
If a donation were to be made, please give what you would, to the Benevolent Fund here at Strawberry Ridge.
The times that I am available are after 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the week.
The weekend times could be worked out, if needed.
Thank you very much.